After you relocate to New Jersey with moving companies NJ the next step is to think what you can do after the move. When you settle down and get to know your new neighborhood and the city, you need to know which are well-paid jobs in New Jersey. So you can know where to search for one. You can choose a career based on your talent for it or if it brings to you a big salary.
You wonder where you can find well-paid jobs in New Jersey? And how to get one? We bring you a list of the well-paid jobs in New Jersey so you can find one after you relocate there.
We made our list of high paid professions in New Jersey using the data from The Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Choose one of the well-paid jobs in New Jersey
Do you want to change career? Do you want to find a new job? Or you are a college student who is thinking what to do in the future? If you are relocating to New Jersey to find a job, we can say that here you have many jobs to choose from. So, after you settle down and leave your stuff in storage units Bergen County NJ, it is time to find a perfect job.
We bring you few useful tips for finding the best jobs in New Jersey.
After our research, we found out that Surgeons are the highest paid people in New Jersey. But, also we found other nine jobs that have the best salaries. So, we bring you a list of 25 well-paid jobs in New Jersey.
In New Jersey, there are at least 81 careers that pay on average $100,000 or more, but we bring you the best 25 job opportunities.
- The highest-paying job in New Jersey is a surgeon. If you are a surgeon or you want to be one, you could earn more than $270,000 on average and more than $181,000 to start in New Jersey.
- Other jobs that pay on average $200,000 or more in New Jersey are orthodontists, psychiatrists, gynecologists, chief executives, internists, and obstetricians.
List of well-paid jobs in New Jersey
- Surgeons ($270,790)
- Orthodontists ($233,180)
- Chief Executives ($217,850)
- Psychiatrists ($217,690)
- Internists, General ($210,840)
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists ($204,840)
- Physicians and Surgeons, All Other ($187,750)
- Natural Sciences Managers ($185,950)
- Nurse Anesthetists ($184,310)
- Dentists, All Other Specialists ($181,320)
- Family and General Practitioners ($174,080)
- Pediatricians, General ($170,560)
- Dentists, General ($166,700)
- General and Operations Managers ($163,680)
- Judges, Magistrate Judges, and Magistrates ($161,910)
- Marketing Managers ($161,000)
- Computer and Information Systems Managers ($160,660)
- Financial Managers ($159,310)
- Mathematicians ($156,970)
- Sales Managers ($156,620)
- Compensation and Benefits Managers ($154,300)
- Architectural and Engineering Managers ($154,140)
- Human Resources Managers ($150,400)
- Lawyers ($145,970)
- Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
So, if you are going to college soon, think which of these jobs you will like to do in the future to make a good salary. Also, if you are thinking about changing career we hope that we can help you with our list of well-paid jobs. In case you want to find a new well=paid job but you don’t have a college education, you can also find many good jobs with great salaries. So, after your relocate to New Jersey and buy an affordable home in NJ the next step is to choose one of the high-paying jobs in New Jersey that didn’t require college.
High-paying jobs in New Jersey that do not require a college education
Here is a list of well-paid jobs in New Jersey that do not require a college education. If you don’t have a college, choose one of these jobs.
- Health Care consultant
You can make even $200,000 in this field.
- Mortgage consultant
If you can sell in New Jersey you can earn $160,000 a year.
- Elevator mechanic
If you know how to fix the elevators you can earn the $90,000 salary.
If you have an experience in this job you can make $49 per hour. Also, this is a great career because you can fix the stuff in your home.
- Car carrier driver
If you decide to drive for a living, then you should know that you can make about $85,000 per year!
- Public adjuster
You can make $64,000 a year if you decide to work as a public adjuster.
- Radio or television
Maybe you think you need college for this job but isn’t always necessary. This career depends on how hard you work and how good you are in your craft. If you want to work in this field you can make six-figure incomes, plus there is always an opportunity to make side money.
- Mobile App Developer
Today developing an app can bring you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Times are always changing like well-paid jobs. But, people always pay to eat, drink or be entertained. So, if you have a talent for singing, playing an instrument or telling a joke, you can make a great career with a big salary. But, of course, you need to work hard for it like for every other job.
Be realistic while searching for a job
Remember when searching a job to be realistic. The process for finding a job takes time and you need to be patient if you want to find your dream job. Also, don’t hope that your start salary on the new job will be the same like it was at your last position. You probably will start with a lower salary and for a while your salary it will raise. And, most important – search for a job in the market you actually know to do. Don’t waste time searching a job you don’t know how to do it.