We feature a variety of moving services to fit your needs, including:
- Full Packing Service Our trained professionals pack it all – from shoes to the antique armoire.
- Fragile-Only Packing We pack all the breakable items – china, dishes, mirrors – and give you control of the rest.
- Standard Self-Pack You do the packing. We’ll give you tips and practices on how to pack efficiently, and our agents stock a range of packing materials.
- Packing Materials With a huge inventory of boxes of different shapes and sizes, we have specialty packing materials for all your possessions.
- Loading and Unloading From disassembly and reassembly to residence protection pads and carpet covers, we alleviate any concerns regarding damage.
- Optional Services Unpacking, Debris Removal, Storage, Crating, and more! Say the word and we’ll take care of it.
When you call us for moving services, we set you up with a personal relocation consultant to determine your specific needs and ensure stream-lined service throughout your move. Your personal relocation consultant offers options to you while remaining within your budget, alleviating any concerns about hidden prices or fees. Clear explanations of costs are provided before your move, and our PriceLock guarantee protects your estimated total from additional costs. In instances where your rate comes in under the initial estimate, we honor the lower price with our Guaranteed Rate Reduction Pricing. Speak with us about our customized pricing structure for a combination of guaranteed and separate service costs.
All In One Movers cares! As local movers, we proudly give back to the communities we work in, live in, and love. We are proud supporters of Move For Hunger, transporting any non-perishable food items you’d like to donate to the local food bank. Just set the items aside! Our movers donate their time to pack up and transport your donation, brought to the food bank where it will be sorted and delivered to families in need. More than one million people in New Jersey live on incomes that put them at risk of hunger. 33% of those in need are children. Donate and join the movement today!
For more information about All In One Moving Company, call All In One Moving at (201) 773-6960.